Information Exchange is a weekly newsletter that is sent out to members of the Disabled Persons Assembly NZ and the wider community. It includes updates on what is happening in DPA both nationally and regionally, as well as sharing news and information that is of interest to disabled people and whānau.
This website provides a temporary platform for DPA to share information with the community while we work on an improved and more accessible website.
In order to make that website better for everyone, we are seeking feedback from the community.
· Did you find useful information on this site? (If you came looking for specific information, did you find it?)
· Did you encounter any accessibility problems?
· Was the website easy to use?
We have a vision of a truly accessible website that pools together disability-related information from around the country, across the sector, and includes the community. We have ideas of what that should look like, but we’d like to know if we are on the right track, and we’re sure there will be things we haven’t thought of.
· What would be most useful for you from a disability information website?
· Is there any disability related information missing online that you would like to be able to easily find?
· What accessibility features would you like to see?
Please let us know your thoughts – whether it be a line, an essay, or an NZSL video!
Phone: 04 801 9100
Our Information Exchange newsletter
You can read our past Information Exchange newsletters here.
If you would like us to include something in Information Exchange please contact email@example.com
For other ways to contact us, see our Contact Page.