Part time role - 20 hours a week - Wellington and lower North Island
Are you interested in Human Rights and Social Justice?
Do you want to work for a Disabled Persons Organisation?
People First New Zealand is looking for a Regional Coordinator in the Central Region (Wellington and lower North Island)
The role of the Regional Coordinator is to:
- promote human rights and equity for all people
- assist members to gain skills, knowledge and confidence
- work alongside members to know about and to speak up for their rights
- encourage inclusion and real choice
- keep the region strong
- coordinate the local People First groups
- be part of our dynamic team and organisation
Applications close Friday 11 September 2021
To find out more or to apply by sending your CV and covering letter, please contact:
Yi Small – North Island Team Leader, 027 526 3387, firstname.lastname@example.org