Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People is seeking Senior Policy Analysts to join their growing policy team.
The policy analysts will have:
- demonstrated knowledge of disability policy or relevant experience, or a willingness to learn
- well-developed analytical skills
- a sound understanding of policy development and parliamentary processes and the workings of legislation
- excellent relationship management skills and experience, and ability to work collaboratively with partners
- proven ability to produce high quality policy work
- applied understanding of Te Tiriti o Waitangi and associated government policy
- good project management skills
- experience in the application of Enabling Good Lives vision and principles would be an advantage
- quantitative and statistical modelling skills would be an advantage.
For more information and to apply see the Senior Policy Analyst, Whaikaha job advert
Applications close 11 June 2023