Te Tāhuhu o te Mātauranga | The Ministry of Education are advertising for a General Manager, Ākonga and Community Delivery who will be responsible for the establishment and ongoing leadership of Te Pae Aronui Ākonga and Community Delivery functions.
These functions will develop and use systemic, deliberate approaches to make sure what is designed is enhanced by how it is deliver it and is focused on equity, including equity for Māori.
In this role you will:
- Develop, lead and oversee Delivery, Te Hurihanganui, Student Support, ESOL Refugees and Migrants, Pacific, and Restraints functions
- Contribute to the implementation and roll out of national work programmes, alongside Te Mahau Takiwā and the sector; ongoing delivery of national programmes, change and innovation
- Prioritise the development of programmes aimed to support priority learners across Aotearoa New Zealand
- Understand and lead work to enable people with different levels of advantage to achieve equitable outcomes through different approaches and resources
- Develop the team’s baseline capability so effective Tiriti / Treaty honouring and racial equity actions become first nature
Te Tāhuhu o te Mātauranga | The Ministry of Education are committed to reflecting the diverse communities they serve, and welcome applications from people of all backgrounds, orientations, and identities.
If you require assistance or adjustments to fully participate in the recruitment process, please let the recruitment company know.
For more information and to apply see the General Manager, Ākonga and Community Delivery, Te Tāhuhu | The Ministry of Education job advert.
Applications close midnight, Sunday 5 March.