- Alternate formats: The job advert is available in Large Print, Audio, Braille and NZSL – Alternate formats Whaikaha Head of Communications and Engagement job advert
Whaikaha – Ministry of Disabled People is advertising for a Head of Communications and Engagement to lead its eight-person communications team.
In this role you will:
- Develop a strategic, proactive communications approach
- Work closely with Whaikaha Chief Executive, Paula Tesoriero, and her team
- Drive proactive external communications that advocate for change and build the Whaikaha brand
- Promote a positive culture within the organisation through inspiring internal communications
- Manage communications channels and platforms
- Support engagement with disabled people and their organisations
- Look for opportunities to promote positive messages, while being alert to risk
- Create a vibrant, high-performing culture within your team
- Work confidently with media. For more information and to apply see the Whaikaha Head of Communications and Engagement job advert.
Applications close 5pm Monday 10 July 2023