Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People are advertising for a Recruitment Partner to collaborate with hiring managers to understand their often-unique recruitment needs, to attract top talent from diverse backgrounds, and to develop and refine accessible recruitment solutions.
The job includes:
- partnering with hiring managers to develop recruitment strategies
- helping build manager capability by delivering recruitment training/workshops/coaching
- managing end-to-end recruitment supported by a recruitment support team
- playing a key role in recruitment related projects particularly around accessible recruitment
- engaging with external networks and community partners to identify high quality talent and gather market information
- developing effective advertising campaigns and candidate engagement strategies
- supporting continuous improvement efforts to ensure that we are always at the top of our game
For more information and to apply see the Recruitment Partner, Whaikaha job advert.
Applications close: 5 June 2023