- NZSL: NZSL DPO Coalition advert
- Easy Read Word: Easy Read DPO Coalition advert [Word]
- Easy Read PDF: Easy Read DPO Coalition advert [PDF]
- Large print: Large print DPO Coalition advert [Word]
- Audio: Audio DPO Coalition advert
- Braille: email email@example.com for the Braille advert
The Disabled People’s Organisations (DPO) Coalition has a contract position available for a Secretariat. The Secretariat will provide a full range of administrative and executive support to the DPO Coalition and DPO Managers.
If you live outside Wellington, travel will be required.Person specification and position competencies:
- demonstrated experience working in an environment in a similar role (experience may be in a voluntary or paid position)
- effective written and communication skills
- an understanding of reasonable accommodation for disabled people
- proven ability to provide the range of administrative skills required including attention to detail, and a systematic and organised approach
- knowledge and proven ability in the use of the Microsoft suite of products
- able to work flexible hours (varies from week to week)
- proven ability to work under pressure and manage workload
- intuitively welcoming and inclusive of diversity.
The DPO Coalition advocates and promotes respect for an understanding of human rights in New Zealand society.
We support equal employment opportunities and encourage disabled people to apply.
To express your interest in this role please, send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your cover letter should describe how you are a good fit for this role.
The DPO Coalition comprises Association of Blind Citizens of New Zealand (Blind Citizens NZ), Balance Aotearoa, Deaf Aotearoa, Disabled Persons Assembly NZ (DPA), Muscular Dystrophy Association of New Zealand, People First New Zealand.
Read more in the Secretariat job description, DPO Coalition.
Applications close noon, Monday 11 September 2023.