This is an newly developed role that can be based out of any of Whaikaha - Ministry of Disabled People's offices throughout Aotearoa.
As a Senior Portfolio Manager your role will include:
- Providing practice leadership to all Portfolio Managers, supporting planning, service development, relationship management, and consistent delivery of processes across South, North and Central teams in line with operational policies and Enabling Good Live Principles
- Working alongside Regional Operational Performance Managers to plan and implement work plans and programmes and drive effective service delivery and practice
- Developing and maintaining clear and consistent documented guidelines for Portfolio Manager practice across all areas of operation and supporting Portfolio Managers in responding to complex incidents, complaints and quality issues where required
- Promoting highly effective high quality constructive working relationships with provider and disabled people's organisations, across Ministry teams and with the Disability sector
- Leading and managing a number of national and more complex Provider contracts
- Ensuring all Portfolio Manager work reflects our responsibilities to be prioritising equity and meeting Te Tiriti obligations.
For more information and to apply see the MSD job vacancy for Whaikaha Practice Lead - Senior Portfolio Manager.
Applications close 15 December 2022.