Thank you to the DPA National Executive Committee (NEC) candidates for meeting online with members on Saturday 11 November to introduce themselves and talk about what they will bring to the NEC and DPA.
It was clear that all candidates have experience in advocating for the rights of disabled people and an understanding of governance. It was good to find out about their unique backgrounds and their vision of DPA. Topics ranged from membership engagement to Enabling Good Lives.
This year, we are voting for two Committee Members and for one President Elect. Voting closes 5pm, Wednesday 22 November. The results will be announced at DPA's Annual General Meeting (AGM) on Saturday 25 November 2023.
Summary of key information
Voting for DPA NEC candidates
- Closes 5pm, Wednesday 22 November 2023
- All DPA members have been sent a voting link.
- If you haven't received a link, email firstname.lastname@example.org
DPA Annual General Meeting
When: Saturday 25 November
What time: 11am – 12.30pm
Where: Zoom (all DPA members will be emailed the Zoom link in the week before the AGM)
- NZSL interpreters and a transcriber will be present at this event.
- This is a national event and members from around the country are invited to attend.
We look forward to you joining us.