Our Mahi Tika – Equity in Employment team will be travelling across the Waikato region soon and are keen to meet up with disabled people in the area who are seeking employment.
Do you or someone you know want to find out more about applying to be a part of this unique opportunity? The team will be visiting:
· Taupō: 12.30am - 2pm on Wednesday 16 November – Taupō Events Centre Club Room, 26 AC Baths Avenue
· Tūrangi: 4.30pm - 6pm on Wednesday 16 November – venue to be confirmed
· Taumarunui: 10.30am - 12pm on Thursday 17 November – Central King Country R.E.A.P., 115 Hakiaha Street, Taumarunui
· Ōtorohanga: 3pm - 4.30pm on Thursday 17 November – Wintec 10 Lawrence Street, Ōtorohanga
· Tīrau: 10.30 - 12pm on Friday 18 November – Tīrau Hall, 27 Main Rd, Tīrau
You can fill out an Expression of Interest form at https://bit.ly/3E1zmRLor get in touch with the team at MahiTika@DPA.org.nzto find out more. We are looking forward to seeing you there!